These Indian® Red Fairing Lowers provide an Indian Motorcycle® rider with outstanding control over airflow from the front end of the Motorcycle®, and they put extra storage conveniently within reach. These lowers features two adjustable air controls that let a rider determine how much airflow reaches the rider’s lower body. In warm weather, a rider can adjust the air controls to allow full airflow, and when it’s cool, the controls can be set to block cold airflow. When closed, the air controls also effectively block rain. The top section of each lower features an integrated cargo compartment that’s ideal for small items a rider wants to keep close and accessible. These compartments will hold gloves, caps, wallets, phones, snacks, glasses and much more. The doors of the storage compartments can be equipped with accessory locks (sold separately) for extra security.
• Fairing Lowers add style, color-coordinate with motorcycle’s red bodywork, provide extra storage space & give a rider airflow control
• Dual air controls on each lower let a rider determine how much airflow from the front end reaches the rider’s lower body
• Integrated cargo compartments are ideal for small items
• Lids of cargo compartments can be equipped with accessory locks (sold separately) for security
• Lowers mount only on Lower Fairing Highway Bars (sold separately); will not mount on standard highway bars
• Requires inner fairing and hardware kit (2880830; sold separately).