You can give your Indian Motorcycle® an additional dose of timeless American cruiser motorcycle style by adding a Desert Tan Genuine Leather Front Mud Flap. This Mud Flap slips easily over the inner side of the fender and bolts securely into place in seconds. No drilling required. It offers protection for the fender tip, and it greatly enhances the motorcycle’s classic custom style. The Desert Tan leather coordinates with your Indian Motorcycle®’s other Desert Tan leather components and gives the bike a genuine custom look that will always be in style. A matching Desert Tan Genuine Leather Rear Mud Flap with Fringe (2879584-05; sold separately) is available and is the ideal complement. This front mud flap is not intended for use on Indian® Chieftain ™model.
- Color: Desert Tan
- Material: Leather exterior and hard-formed interior to maintain shape
- Leather care: Leather is a natural product and will exhibit qualities inherent in a natural material. Fading, wrinkles, grain changes, creases, and small marks are assurance that this material is not man-made. As the product is used, each leather product will exhibit tarnish from use. Regular care will help keep premium leather products looking their best.
- Features: 3.5” Fringe
- Installation: Slips easily over rear edge of front fender and bolts securely into place
- Includes: Front Mud Flap with Fringe and mounting hardware
- Does not work with: Indian® Chieftain™ model
- Recommended with: Desert Tan Genuine Leather Rear Mud Flap with Fringe (2879584-05; sold separately)